Sunday, October 2, 2011

Creativity - School production - Fiddler on the roof

For the last 3 weeks I have been involved in the school musical, Fiddler on the roof. The role I am playing is significant in the plot and requires great creativity to fully depict. His name is Lazar Wolfe and he is a Jewish man who is destined to marry the daughter of Tevye (lead character) and in the end she falls for someone else leaving him heartbroken. Wolfe has a very prominent presence and personality as I have been told by Ms Grant and he is one of the toughest characters to act out in the play. In order to be successful I have been practising my posture while seating, the way I walk, talk and even my facial expression. All of these developments have required great creativity and imagination and i hope to further enhance my acting skills through this experience

No comments:

Post a Comment