Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fiddler on the roof - Thursday and Friday night performance

Last thursday and friday we performed Fiddler on the roof in front of the school community and others. We had spent the entire week rehearsing for the show and this meant dedicating each of our afternoons to the play. I felt confident before the start of the week as I had familiarized myself with the lines.

This week was entirely dedicated to the show and it helped me to Work collaboratively with others  because without teamwork the show would be nothing and a complete flop. More importantly I spent a great period of time on monday, tuesday and wednesday as well as the performance days working with the other cast members to improve the show to make it spectacular.

Above is a picture of me during rehearsels on monday where we had to wear our costumes. Credits to Keisha Gani.

No comments:

Post a Comment