Monday, January 9, 2012

Semester 2 goals

This semester I hope to do more Action-related activities as that was the one thing I lacked last semester. In order to do this I have come up with a number of activities that I could do to fulfill the action requirement. Firstly I will continue ultimate Frisbee as it is competitive and requires speed as well as skill and determination. I hope to do one more sport (maybe badminton) in addition because once a week isn't sufficient for my liking. One more thing I am currently involved in is gym which I haven't spoken at all about in my blog. I hope to start blogging about gym as it is something I do many times a week and definitely a good form of action.

I am currently involved in the cleft-palette service group and I hope to continue my involvement with the group as it was a huge success during the first semester. I will also hopefully be attending the week without walls trip which will play a huge part in my service as we will be re-building schools and helping people in need of a school for their basic education needs.

For creativity I was very active last semester as I took part in the school musical and performed for the entire school on UN day. These 2 performances took hours each week to perfect and required a lot of commitment. This semester I will do some minor performances (grade 12 projects).

No comments:

Post a Comment