Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Action bodybar sessions

For my action this semester I have continued training at the bodybar gym in colombo. My sessions have been following a slightly variated routine as of recent times:
Monday - Biceps and Back
Tuesday - Triceps and Chest
Thursday - Shoulders and abdominals
Friday - Cardio and abdominals
In addition to my new routine, I have commenced a new running routine during the weekends in preparation for a run I will be doing for charity on the 9th of December 2012. This run will be a charity event where the proceeds from admission tickets will be directed towards a charity group associated with helping children in a village in Ampara, a district on the East coast of Sri Lanka. The combination of action and service will help me become more involved in CAS related activities during this stressful period for the grade 12 students in the climax of our IB diplomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment