Monday, March 18, 2013

Bodybar sessions - Progress

During the last few weeks I have found it increasingly difficult to do a sufficient amount of exercise on at least three occasions per week. Due to my increasing workload and multiple tests I found very little time to devote to CAS in general. However I managed to maximise the little time I had and continue exercising nevertheless.

Since starting my regular gym routine I have noticed some remarkable changes in my physical well-being. Since July 2012 I have gained 11 kilograms of muscle mass which my trainer claims is very good progress and reflects the intensity and commitment I have had towards my physique. I am proud of what has been achieved and I am hoping to improve and get improve my physical state as I progress with life. Through this experience I have learnt the importance of maintaining a good physique throughout life because only when a person starts at a young age can they achieve the optimum weight and stamina for long periods of time. Supposing I started later in life the initial process of motivating myself would have been much harder due to ageing, cholesterol and other factors to consider when people age.

No comments:

Post a Comment